PAK is more than a simple diet or exercise program. It is a comprehensive, inclusive program to treat the whole child… physically, nutritionally and emotionally, built around the stability and commitment of family.
The free 8-week program educates children and their families on sustainable ways to improve their health through fun physical exercises and games, engaging lessons, and interactive discussions. Every lesson and discussion is designed to be impactful, memorable and sustainable so that the child can take away simple lessons for lifelong health and wellness.
The ProActive Kids program was created specifically to provide a personal, life-changing experience for children and their families that are ready to address this challenge head on.
- Introduces safe workouts with kids facing similar challenges
- Teaches athletic confidence and improves skills
- Offers three 45-minute workouts each week
- Goal: Increase muscle and decrease body fat and BMI
- Teaches families how to “eat right”
- Offers key lessons including Go, Slow and Whoa Foods, Label Reading, Grocery Shopping and Planning, Portion Sizes, Healthy Breakfasts/Lunches
- Introduces kids and families to fun and healthy new foods, snacks, and more
- Goal: Create healthier habits in food selection, cooking and eating
PAK Lifestyle Coaching
- Helps kids build confidence and self-esteem
- Facilitates open family discussion about relationships with food
- Strengthens interaction with other kids
- Focuses on the child’s personal struggles, such as body image, bullying, family matters and more
- Offers three 45- minute lessons per week
- Goal: Build confidence, increase communication and teach coping skills
Monday and Wednesday – 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. – Kids only
Fitness: 4:00 – 4:45 p.m.
Lifestyle: 4:45 – 5:30 p.m.
Friday Family Day - 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. – Families are invited to attend and participate (if over the age of three years old)
Fitness: 4:00 – 4:40 p.m.
Nutrition: 4:40 – 5:20 p.m.
Lifestyle: 5:20 – 6:00 p.m.