Enrolling your child in ProActive Kids is easy!
Complete the form below to enroll your child in PAK. If you are enrolling multiple participants, please use a different form for each child you enroll. PAK is currently enrolling for our next session – Spring 2013 – April 15 – June 7.
Registration is currently open for Fall 2013.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be hosting a summer session in St. Charles at the Pottowatomie Community Center. This will be our only summer session.
Requirements for Enrollment
1. Your child must be struggling with unhealthy weight. This is classified by being in the 85th percentile and above in their BMI. Not sure if your child qualifies, first visit this website for a general calculation of BMI and then the BMI percentile chart will show you their percentile based on their BMI number. If you need help, just give us a call!
2. Children must be between the ages of 8 and 14.
3. You will need the physician referral form to be signed by your physician for your child to particpate in the program. PAK will need the form signed within first two weeks of program start. Bringing to form to the first day of PAK is preferred. Download the Physician Referral Form (its on the back of the flyer).
4. Don’t forget to indicate which location you are enrolling for. All sites offer the exact same program at exact times.
- Cadence Health in St. Charles
- Edward Hospital in Woodridge
- Blue Cross Blue Shield if Illinois/FORWARD DuPage in West Chicago
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove
- Advocate Children’s Hospital in Oak Lawn
If you have any questions or problems with enrollment, please call 630-681-1558 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you enter the correct/preferred email address as that is how we get in touch with you. You will receive an enrollment confirmation via email as well as all other PAK information prior to the start date in September. Please read it all carefully .
We look forward to your participation in PAK!