Enrolling your child in ProActiveKids is easy ! Complete the form below to enroll your child in PAK. If you are enrolling multiple participants, please use a different form for each child you enroll. If you have any questions about the program, please visit our FAQ page.
NOTE: El programa aun no se ofrece en español.
PAK will be offering summer program at the Edward-Elmhurst locations in Woodridge and Addison.
ProActive Kids is currently enrolling for FALL programs starting on September 21, 2015, at all locations.
Requirements for Enrollment
1. Your child must be struggling with unhealthy weight. This is classified by being in the 85th percentile and above in their BMI. Not sure if your child qualifies, first visit this website for a general calculation of BMI and then the BMI percentile chart will show you their percentile based on their BMI number. If you need help, just give us a call!
2. Children must be between the ages of 8 and 14 and is strictly enforced. Kids can go through the program twice (two 8-week sessions).
3. The program is offered FREE by the hospitals who so generously offer the program in their communities. (PAK does not require any proof of insurance or medical coverage).
4. Don’t forget to indicate which location you prefer. All locations begin at 4 pm unless otherwise noted.
- Edward-Elmhurst Healthcare in Woodridge, IL – Summer Session offered!
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital in Downers Grove, IL (Program start time is 5 pm).
- Advocate Children’s Hospital in Oak Lawn, IL
- Advocate Children’s Hospital Niles/Park Ridge, IL
- Loyola University Medical Center in Melrose Park, IL
- Edward-Elmhurst Healthcare in Addison, IL – Summer session offered!
If you have any questions or problems with enrollment, please call 630-681-1558 or email email@example.com.
Please ensure you enter the correct/preferred email address as that is how we get in touch with you.
You will receive an enrollment confirmation via email as well as all other PAK information prior to the start date – Please read it all carefully.
We look forward to your participation in PAK!